March 29, 2015

Weekend Plans

Every weekend is different at Saint Mike's. Sometimes I have big projects to finish, maybe I'll have work do to as Online Media & Communications Coordinator, usually I'll find time for friends & for going out to dinner.

This weekend was a blast. It's still chilly here, but spring is definitely coming & it is not longer bitterly cold, which is a huge relief. Since it's warm enough to walk around Church Street, my housemates & I decided to finally head to American Flatbread for dinner on Friday.

I've wanted to go here for a while because I've heard amazing things. Let me tell you - they did not disappoint! I would definitely recommend that everyone go try this place. The pizza was just out of this world!


American Flatbread also had an awesome, cool, warm atmosphere

Saturday I was up early for an admissions event for accepted students. These events are always fun because students already love Saint Mike's & are just deciding whether to commit. I got to interact with families all day & I got to be on a student panel, where prospective students could ask us anything about life at Saint Mike's. It was an exhausting but fun day.


Early morning selfie with some of my fellow coordinators


A packed house with about 1,000 people!


Saturday afternoon & relaxed & saw some friends. Now on Sunday, I'm busy with homework! I've got some basic work to do & I have a few big projects coming up that I need to start.

Feel free to email with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment